Quick jump to topics
Sharing is caring
Recently Carl from Web courses Bangkok recorded a screen cast session to give a little extra training to all our students.
The screen cast Carl delivers goes over the basics of what someone would need to know about when learning basic website design, Like what is HTML, how it works, how you find it and what you would do with it.
- What does HTML mean? – Who is this person HTML and why do I need to know it for my professional development
- Right Click > View Sauce, yummy – Put some sauce in your tummy
- Tastic – With and without the FAN
- Tags we use a lot – And not the ones in the subway
- Adding information with Attributes – The extra information goes along way
- Tips for clean readable code – If a picture tells 1000 words then code tells <×> 1,000,000
- No spaces or smiley faces” – Or Carl WILL kill you.
HTML The Very Basics for Beginners from WebCoursesBangkok.com on Vimeo.
More Useful Resource Sites
HTML Help & Templates – Learn HTML tags including form, frames, and tables with help from this free reference. and W3 Schools